DFM-BC – is a board computer with the system of differential measurements, analyzes the input signals, and the cut-off of false triggered alarms. Designed to calculate consumption for diesel operated engines (with forward and reverse flow) and display the data on the multifunction display (total and current consumption, consumption for a certain period).
Board computer DFM-BC
Functions of board computer DFM-BC
• The total consumption after installation
• Fuel consumption after resetting
• Instant fuel consumption
• Change of the number of output pulses per liter on monitoring system
• Individual sensor calibration
• History configuration DFM-BC time-stamped
• The history of errors in the DFM-BC time-stamped
• Total consumption for the supply line after installation
• Total consumption for the supply line after reset
• Instantaneous consumption for the supply line
• Operating time for the supply line
• The total consumption for the return line after installation
• The total consumption for the return line after reset
• Instantaneous consumption for the return line
• Operating time for the return line
• Informative display with back-light
• Ability to transfer data to a GPS-controller
• Easy navigation
• The use of differential flow meters without changing the fuel system
Board computer DFM-BC is designed to display accumulated and instantaneous fuel consumption, can be used with differential meters, or a pair of sensors DFM.
DFM-BC has four connectors for: power, two flow meters series DFM ... S (or one DFM 8 D), the output signal to a remote recorder, a system for monitoring or control system. Application of DFM-BC allows accounting fuel with the highest accuracy given the temperature difference in fuel supply lines and return systems.