Data collection unit GPS / GSM Skipper-01 E is designed to determine the coordinates of vehicles, parameters of their motion, collection and transmission of telemetry data to the monitoring system, dispatch and accounting of vehicles’ operating time for the purpose of processing and storage. Installed on board of the vehicle.
Using plug-ins to work with optional equipment, including custom-made:
- level or flow sensors/meters of fuel with different interfaces;
- graphic display for driver;
Indications of optional car equipment (level sensors and fuel consumption, temperature, number of passengers counter, etc.) skipper-01E transmits together with the coordinates and time.
- ambient temperature: -20 ... +55 C;
- relative air humidity: 80 ± 15%;
- atmospheric pressure: 84 to 106 kPa.
- dimensions 165 x 80 x 25 mm.